Monday, February 7, 2011

the makeup & breakup

originally created December 30, 2010




 Samuel:You could take her to the movies!
Stephan: Seriously?
Samuel: What's wrong with the movies? Everybody loves movies!


Stephan: That's what you do on a rainy day. Not to impress someone
Samuel: Well, I'd be impressed if you took me to the movies. You never take me anywhere, anymore.
Stephan: I'm going to chill at the park, I'll see you later.


Stephan: *I would give anything, to see her again.*
Carisa: Stephan?



Stephan: Carisa! I'm so glad to see you. How did you know I was here?


Carisa: I didn't. Libby called and ask to meet her here. I'm not here for you.
Stephan: Oh I see.
(( LOL Samual playing 'innocently' in the background; good view!))


Carisa: You have no right to be upset with me. You have no idea how much you hurt me. Me! Your bestfriend.
Stephan: I know. But can't you look past it? I mean I'm here, now..


Carisa: You just don't get it Steph. *sigh* You're late. Too late.


Stephan: Carisa I know that I'm not the brightest person. I'm admitting to my mistakes. How was I suppose to know! You were my bestfriend. That's how I always pictured you. My wing man.


Carisa: And I'll always be just a friend.


Carisa: I got to go. Tell Libby I'm sorry.


*sobs*


Stephan: Carisa wait! Don't cry, please. I hate it when you cry.


Carisa: Stephan, just don't. Just leave me alone, you've done enough.


Stephan: I just don't get it. How could you possibly think you had real feelings for me, if when I show mine, you push me away. You only want the thought of us together. I truly care for you Car, and if you can't see that...


 Carisa: Enough Steph. Don't blame this on me.
Stephan: If you really cared Car, if you really wanted this you'd let it happen.


Stephan: Come here.
Carisa: Stephan..don't...


Stephan: Car, I need you in my life. I'm not going to let you walk out of it. I'll never let you go.


Carisa: Steph.. 


Stephan: I'm going to kiss you now
Carisa: Oh.. ok.




((( We have a creeper! Poor Buck, and his stalkerish love for Carisa))


April: Okay moment of truth.


Joe: Hello beautiful! I haven't seen you in a while, it's almost like you're avoiding me!
April: Heh, almost..


Joe: So what did you want to talk to me about? You seemed pretty serious on the phone. Is everything okay?
April: Can I do one thing before I go on?
Joe: Of course.



*FLASH*
April: Gah!


April: Thanks for ruining probably my last great moment.


Joe: Uhm sweetie, you're scaring me. Last moment? Are you dying or something?
April: Ha, I might be.


 Joe: April, it's me. We've been together for ever. Through everything. You can tell me anything. I trust you.
April: Sweet jesus, you're not helping.


Joe: Come on April, it seriously can't be that bad.
April: I've slept with someone else.


Joe: Okay. Good thing I had this drink handy.


Joe: How could you do this? We were suppose to share that together. We made a pact when we were kids!
April: I know... I wanted our first time to be special..


Joe: By sleeping with someone else? Gah.. April, I don't even know what to think. I never thought you were that dense.


April: I know, and I'm truly sorry. If you can't forgive me, I'll understand. You trusted your heart with me, and I crushed it. You may take yours back, but know that you will always keep mine. For it belongs only to you.


Joe: I need time to think on this.
April: I understand. I will be waiting.


April: Eep! Have you been standing there the whole time?
Paparazzi: Yup.




No comments:

Post a Comment