Saturday, January 22, 2011

the pool party

 Originally created Nov. 23, 2010



 April: Oh, coffee, where have you been all me life?


April:Erm, why are you in my kitchen? It's 6am
Seb: Well, I'm Jami's boyfriend, I sometimes sleep over. Who are you?


April:Oh, okay. Well Hi! I'm April.
Seb: Nice to meet you, I'm Seb


Seb: So who are you exactly?
April: I'm Jami's younger sister.
Seb: You don't look anything like her


 April: How about now?



Adeyle: Oh dear god, not again. What are you doing with my daughter?


Seb:  Why, I was just complementing on how well April grew up
Adeyle: Ahh yes! She is my bundle of joy
April: Nice save.


April is very artistic


Seb: Dear lord, what is that hideous noise?
Adeyle: Yeah! You hear that? The next time you feel like groping my daughter, you just think about hearing this noise for the rest of your life.


Jami: Don't be frightened. She can smell your fear.


April: So how's that book so far? You've been at it for a while now.
Seb: Uhm, well I don't know, I haven't really read any of it.


 April: That would make it quite difficult to know anything. Pondering something?
Seb: Erm, no *scurries away*


Seb: Eep, she talked to me


April: Buttons? Jesus, how uninspired can I get? I need some fresh air.


April:Give me a something inspiring, please.


 *crash*
April: You're not very good at this, are you?
Bartender: Sorry


April: .. and then I painted buttons. Buttons?! What gallery would except that!
Bartender: Might, I suggest something miss? How about go on a trip? Exotic places could be good for some new eyes.
April: Why yes, that's brilliant! 


Adeyle: I wish, for no more babies. From my uterus OR my daughters. Until they are 40.



Adeyle: Eee~ Go Me!


Adeyle: No wait, wait. I'm not ready to be old!


Seb: Thank you, sir! I'm a big fan of your work
Devin: Just remember I have eyes. Lots of them. Touch my daughters, and I will know.


Jami: Not enough eyes.


April: And hopefully on your birthday, you will grow up like me. But not as pretty of course.


April: Mom, how old are you?
Adeyle: Old enough to play with dolls


Adeyle: You know sweetie, you really have some talent. I'm impressed
April: Uh yeah, not really. My last drawing was buttons
Adeyle: So, I like buttons.


April: I was doing some thinking. Can I go to like China? I could get a new outlook on life.
Adeyle: NO!! I mean. You're too young to go.
April: What? You took Jami to France!
Adeyle: And realized she was too young, too late


April: Stupid Jami. what the hell did she do. I could be in China by now.


___________________________________________________________________________


April: Seriously, mom is crazy! There I was in Jaydens room with mom, and I suggested I should go to China. You know for inspiration with my art.
Jami: Oh really? What did she say?
April: She yelled No, and said I'm too young. But she took you.


Jami: Women have needs April! I couldn't help myself. He was French!
April: I don't even know what you're talking about!
Jami: Oh, never mind then.
Devin: Errr whaat? 


April: Okay.. Well do you want to go out. Hang. Be sisters?


Jami: Not if you're going to bring me to one of those boring art museums. 


April: Well, it's better then sitting on your ass, and not doing anything


 Jami: Want to have a pool party?


April: Hell yeah, I want a pool party.
Jami: Sweet! I'll start calling people.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Wendel: Damn, little April grew up fine.
Joe: Don't talk about her like that. She's a goddess..


April: Hey guys!
Wendel:Hi April...


Maura: Mistress, do you think it's wise to be serving the kids adult beverages?
Adeyle: I don't see anything harmful in this
Vincent: Let there be drinks Maura. Let there be drinks *takes one*
Belisama: OMG! They have a Simbot!


April: Oh no you don't


April: Thanks for coming Joe. It's nice to see you away from school
Joe: Ahurmmm a hurm


April: Erm Joe? Hello.. anyone home?


April: Screw this. *takes in deep breath*


April: *gasp, cough cough*


Joe: What the hell? April weren't you on the other side?
April: Yupp, sure was


Joe: How did I not see you come over?
April: I went under the water.


Joe: I love house parties.



Curtis: Great drink Ms A!
Adeyle: Why thank you Curtis! See Maura, the kids like it.
Maura: I still don't think this is a good idea


Jami: There you are baby! I thought you'd never show up. Look at you being all manly.
Seb: Uhm, Jami maybe we should chill for a while. I'm an adult now.


Jami: Uh yeah. I don't get it. I don't see what the problem is. I'll be an adult soon enough
Seb: I have a career to think about. Dating an underage won't look good for my rep


April: Would you like to cuddle?
Joe: Do you even have to ask?


April: *giggle* You're cute
Joe: -fanboys-


Joe: **ILU <3.**


Jami: Hey you follow me, I have a story for you


Jami: You know what? Have your space. Me and you are done
Seb: Jami, come on. You have to understand.


Jami: And there's nothing wrong with me. It's you.


Seb: Jami, think for once. If I'm going to support you later in life, I can't ruin my name now.
Jami: Too late for your career now, we're done


Seb: Nice touch on the tabloids, by the way.


Jami: Aw, how cute are they?


Devin: Uhh.... Am I interrupting something?


Maura: Vincent! Do something, this kid is playing my piano naked!
Vincent: Oh how I loathe house parties.


April: Vincent? Are you drinking?
Vincent: Yes, You vile children drive this ol fool to drink.


Seb: So I guess you heard that me and your sister broke up
April: Mhmm, why?
Seb: Wanna go make out, or something?


April; Ew no! Are you crazy, why would you ask me that?
Seb: Are you kidding? Your sister's a yeti compared to you.


 April: Are you stupid?
Seb: I think the trade in is quite smart actually.
April: I'm in a younger grade then Jami, you pedophile.


I guess Vincent had enough with the party and left, to visit someone in town.


April: From now on, parties happen on weekends, and Mom doesn't bar tend
Jami: Agreed, my head is pounding.

 ________________________________________________________________________________

April: Woo! This outing is going to be awesome!


 Joe: Wow, I'm with a celebrity tonight
April: Ahh, they probably just taking pictures of me because think my mom got work done.


Joe: Well if I was the paparazzi, I'd take pictures of you all the time.


April: Ahh, that's creepy, but sweet of you. Thanks.
Joe: Anytime.


April: Thanks for a great time Joe!
Joe: No thank you! We should hang out more.
April: Definitely.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

April: Ahhmygawd! Go Steph!




Devin: So you had a date tonight?
April: It wasn't technically a date dad.
Devin: Oh okay, cuz I know how much boys Jami goes through, and was just wondering.


April: I am not my sister.
Devin: Okay. Sorry. for, thinking.. anything? Yupp, I'm going to go stand over there.


April: It's okay Dad. I'll forgive if you take me to China!
Vincent&Maura: Take her please!


April: Jesus, what's got Vincent in such a rage?
Jami: When isn't he in a rage?
Stephan: Maybe he got locked in the garage again.


Adeyle: Grow up pretty




Stephan: Oh no. Does that mean I got Dad's genes? 


Samuel: Did Mom get work done? She looks quite youthful

No comments:

Post a Comment