Saturday, January 22, 2011

the young love

    
Originally created Nov. 24, 2010



 Stephan: Aww, can't let April see this. *stuffs in pocket*


April: Ohmygawd! Stephen! Look look what I caught!
Stephan: I think you should stick to painting.


April: *sigh* you're right.


So she put her rod away and decided to play her guitar at a pub. She even gathered a crowd.


More people and a band mate


Glancing up, she realized the time. And got ready to bolt home


But was a little too late
Cop: You Ashton girls are going to make our jobs a living hell


Devin: Not like your sister, huh?
April: Shove it, Dad


Stephan made a new pal, Lincoln


 Stephan: Liking this new friendship, and all. But why is there a women passed out in your bed?


Lincoln:  Urm, I think she might be in showbiz, my Dad usually brings them home.
Stephan: Does that cost money?
Lincoln:  My dad says she's well worth the money. Whatever that means.


Not a good start. I forgot to give her a birthday cake. So have a shot of Adeyles ass instead
It seems all the kids are scared of Devins genetics.


 But I think Jayden turned out cute


April: Do you remember that boy, Joe?


Jami: That kid from the house party? Your cuddle buddy?
April: Yeah that's him
Jami: What about him?


April:I think I'm in love
Jami: You think? Have you even kissed the boy?
April: Well no. What does that have to do with anything?


Jami: April, come on. How can you be in love with a boy and not kissed him yet?
April: You can fall in love with out kissing! Hello, have you not watched a Disney movie in your life?
Jami: Oh you're hopeless

 _____________________________________________________________________________

 April: Hey Joe! Thanks for coming on such short notice!


Bartender: Enjoy the love kids!


April: Ha! What a joke. *hands Joe a drink*


 After guzzling down the love potion they went for a little jam session


Joe: Wow, you're really good April! Have you took lessons?
April: Nah, just taught myself. My mom use to play, so it must be genetic. Look like her, might as well have her talents.


April: Hey can I tell you something? It's been on my mind for a while
Joe: Oh of course. You can tell me anything


April: Well, er. I don't know how to say this, with out sounding like a tard
Joe: Don't worry. Anything that is important to you, is important to me.
April: Okay. I think I'm falling for you. When ever I'm with you, I get butterflies.


Joe: You're not shitting me are you? This isn't some sick joke, Jami put you up to?
April: Haha, Joe no of course not.


 Joe: And it's not just that love drink talking?
April: No, I've felt this before tonight.


Joe: Then April Ashton, I have something I'd like to ask you
April: Yes?
Joe: May I kiss you?



Adeyle: You're pretty cute for a brunette you know?


 Jayden: Grr! Roooarrrr. NomNom *shakes head like a dog*


Adeyle: Bless your hostile little heart.


April: Maybe if I stroked horizontally..


April: Er, no. Maybe more blue? Er Dad! Hey


April: What do you think of my painting so far?
Devin: Well, it's a little creepy right now.


Devin: But I don't know anything about art, so it could be a masterpiece.


April:If you took me to China, I could paint some pretty landscape. And it could help you with your next movie. ~Inspiration~, enh?
Devin: Hrmm, that sounds like a good idea April


April: So you'll take me to China!
Devin: No


April: Ahh COME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment